Who's the hero in your family

My mum is the most hard-working person in my family. She is always clean and whenever there is a mess she cleans it up. She does all our washing and she keeps our house clean at all times. If we are going somewhere she packs what we need before we go.

 The helpful person in my life is my mum. She is always helpful because she helps me if I am stuck on something. She also does my lunch if I forgot to do it. If I am in a rush to go to school she cleans my bed for me. She helps me if I get sick or hurt. She would help get me ready for school and she would remind me if I have forgotten something. My mum also helps me with my homework. If it's hard she would explain it to me so I can understand and so I can finish it. 

 My kind mother is always playing with me and she always takes me to places so I don’t get bored at home. She always cheers me up when I am sad and she gives money to the poor. If I have a project she always buys the things I need for it. She cooks food for our family and gives food to them and the neighbors.

 My mum is a patient person. She is the most patient person I know If we were waiting for someone my mum would wait silently until they arrived. If she ordered something online she wouldn’t get angry about how long it takes she would just not worry about it and wait for it even if it takes longer. She would also wait patiently for me if she was picking me up from school.

Comments

  1. Well done, Angela, you are using paragraphs. You need to do this to get to Level 3 and beyond. Good use of the 4 E's to help you add detail.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turangawaewae

The Car Crash

Dear Carla