Are we there yet

 Are we there yet?


“ Muuum are we there yet?” I said in a bored voice. 

“No for the last time, we have 8 more hours to go”

 We left at 7:00 and it was only 9:00. It was an uncomfortable trip, there were bags everywhere I couldn’t sit properly. The trip was a nightmare. It was taking forever. I felt like I was 100 already. We were stuck in horrible traffic, cars kept beeping, my ears almost exploded into thousands of pieces. After 2h we were finally out of that horrible traffic until the car started to smell, it was my little brother who had made a big poo poo. The car smelled so bad I vomited on my brand new shoes. But that wasn’t the real problem, we couldn’t stop to change him, we were in another traffic.


It was past 2hs and we were finally out of that traffic jam.

We were able to change my little brother, I was happy that the smell was gone. I tried to go on my iPad but there was no wifi, this trip was the worst trip I have ever gone on.


We only had 3hs left since 3h already passed. I was getting hungry so I reached for the snack bag and looked in it, it was empty. I slowly faced my brother, eating my cookies and chips.

“ Sammy, why are you eating my snacks those are my snacks I packed myself”

“Mummy said it was anybody's, so I ate them”

“This is so not fair, I’m hungry”

I glared outside my window to a boring view, I was still looking outside my window when I started feeling the car starting to slow down.

“ Yay we’re here”

I looked at the front screen to see we were outside a farm.

“What are we doing  here, I thought we were going to somewhere fun”

“We are here to help grandpa with the cows and animals,” said dad

“ so we came here to help grandpa with the farm”

I was so angry we came all this way to help on the farm.

This was about the worst day ever and it was about to get worse.

The farm was the last place I would want to be in this situation, I can’t believe I had to help take care of the farm after this terrible drive now my clothes will be all dirty. This is not fair, I am stuck here until the end of the summer. “Nooooo”






Comments

  1. Gteat to see you starting to use paragraphs to separate your ideas. That makes it easier to read. You give some good examples of why the trip is so boring. But, I would have thought staying on a farm was a pretty cool adventure to be on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was amazing especially all the brilliant words you used so the story wouldn't be boring
    KAI PAI ANGELA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turangawaewae

The Car Crash

Dear Carla