survivor

 Disaster ahead


It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining so bright that it was shining on everybody's face. I was at the beach, the wind was howling, I looked towards the horizon, to see a big storm heading towards us with a big wave. I screamed to everyone “ get out of the water we need to evacuate, a big storm is coming right towards us” We all rushed out of the water. The storm was getting closer, I tried to run to my car But before I could. !Woosh!, the wave flooded the town. “ Help” I screamed. I started crashing into things and getting cuts and sores. I was starting to float towards the storm, I tried to stand up and walk to something I could hold on to. But the wave was so hard to push I looked to the side and then! Bang! I was knocked by something big. My head hurt, I felt dizzy. I looked around “ where am I”.

 

To be continued


Comments

  1. Awesome!! YOu manged to capture the fear and panic being in a dangerous situation like that. This is especially relevant after we all got the Tsunami warning after the earthquakes last week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turangawaewae

The Car Crash

Dear Carla