Teddy

 Teddy


I woke up in bed to see my brother standing in front of me. “ Happy birthday Jimmy” I looked up, he was holding a brown teddy bear and a balloon that said get well soon. I never saw my brother with a smile on his face. He gave me the teddy and balloon.


An hour later


My brother left and I laid down watching the teddy like it was alive. Suddenly the teddy moved, it smiled, it started to move towards me. I kicked it off the bed hoping it couldn’t climb. “  Jimmy are you okay”

I woke up seeing my brother sitting next to me. I still had the teddy so I quickly looked to see if it was alive but luckily it wasn't. That was the most frightening dream I had ever had.


Comments

  1. Nice work. This is an excellent complex sentence... "Suddenly the teddy moved, it smiled, it started to move towards me." I'm wondering why Jimmy is sick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor jimmy i hope he will get well

    ReplyDelete
  3. what happened to jimmy why is he in the hospital i like how the teddy is nice and why did he never see his brother ever smile?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it Angela, its really interesting and lovely speech bubbles

    ReplyDelete
  5. KInda reminds when I was little.
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a interesting story to read and i'm not to sure if i'm going to sleep with any stuffed animals anymore after reading this... I also liked the way you started the story with putting "I woke up to see my brother standing in front of me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turangawaewae

The Car Crash

Dear Carla