Dear Carla

This is about a boy named Bradley writing a letter to his councilor that left his school. 

 Dear  carla,

It’s a pleasure to write to you, I am so sorry I didn’t come to your office thank you for the letter. I finally got a gold star beside my name, thank you for handing in my book report.


I went to Coleen's birthday party and gave her the present that you said to give from the heart but I should have not written love Bradley because they laughed. But I also laughed too even though it was still embarrassing. But then Karen the girl that was good at the sumasotes stopped it by shouting.

 Coleen’s birthday party was fun. At first, I was worried I had to have a ribbon on my present but I didn’t and I also thought we needed to wear ripped pants so I cut holes in my pants, I was so worried I had to get changed six times. When we got there we heard a loud scream. I sat at the table and Coleen's mum said I must be very hungry.


  We had to play games before we ate. The winner got two points and the losers got one, the first game was a relay my team won. The team that I was in was the winning team but my team lost in the sumasotes and the three-legged race. Since I was the winner of the games, I got to choose something from the box. I got a harmonica, I was glad I didn’t sit on the birthday cake or Coleen would be sad.



I was going to go to your office after my haircut because my mum said we will go after your haircut.  The barber was disgusting. I really regretted going there because it smelled like bubble gum and now  I hate bubble gum.



I’m sorry I didn’t make it to the lunch that you were planning to go to together. Thank you for the book that you gave me. I know it is your favorite book, I wish to see you again soon. 


Love Bradley 

Redhill school

Room 12

Mrs. Ebbell’s class

Last seat 

last row.


Comments

  1. I love your letter to Carla. You have included a lot of storyline from the text in it. You need to work on using paragraphs to make your work easier to read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turangawaewae

The Car Crash